Brief description of what services your organisation offers:
General further education offering a wide range of vocational courses from Entry Level to Higher Education. For full information see http://www.fareham.ac.uk/
website or request a prospectus from firstname.lastname@example.org
. Further information on how the college supports students with special education needs/disabilities can be found at Learning Support
Where the service is provided – please state if City wide or locality based:
● Bishopsfield Road, Fareham – Main Site
● CEMAST – (Engineering & Motor Vehicle) Lee-on-Solent
What the organisation provides – types of interventions and support:
Additional support is provided on individual needs basis, following interview. Support for learning, medical, physical and many other difficulties can be accommodated. Enquiries welcome throughout the year.
Entrance requirements for all qualifications are listed in the prospectus and online.
Quality standards and expected outcomes for children and young people and their families accessing your service:
Fareham College is a medium-sized general further education college based on two sites, its Bishopsfield Road Campus in the centre of Fareham and on its brand new CEMAST (Engineering and Manufacturing) site on the Solent Enterprise Zone in Lee-on-the-Solent. Both campuses offer a range of levels providing access to all abilities through a choice of full and part-time provision.
The College’s Core Values describe the College and what it stands for. They are:
• We celebrate differences and RESPECT individuals
• We applaud those that INNOVATE teaching and learning
• We believe that we and our students will EXCEL
To be an outstanding and responsive college at the heart of learning in Fareham and Gosport
Currently graded as Outstanding by OfSTED (November 2017), our vision is to inspire learners, create opportunities and change lives by:
• Delivering high quality teaching, learning and assessment by highly effective and dedicated staff
• Delivering a rich student experience that is based on equality by being accessible to all
• Providing strong leadership in learning and skills
• Achieving the highest standards in every aspect of the College
• Producing a highly skilled, qualified and employable future workforce
• Delivering a responsive curriculum that provides opportunities and supports the development of the local workforce and the local economy
• Working in partnership to deliver a better future for students, employers and communities in Fareham, Gosport and South East Hampshire
How can this service be accessed?
Contact the College.
How and who to make a complaint to.
Contact Details: The Principal
01329 815200 (General) Tel: 01329 815271/179 (Learning Support)