Skip to content

Share this page

Share this article on Facebook Tweet this article on Twitter Share this article on Linkedin

Frequently Asked Questions

I am a Parent or Carer, where can I get SEND information or advice from?

If you have a child in an education setting, you can ask your nursery or school special educational needs Co-Ordinator ( SENCO) or key worker for the types of help available for your child.

If you would like help to understand the education health and care plan process or for advice on SEND in general , you can contact the Portsmouth Information, Advice and Support Service. This is run by the Barnardos and their contact details can be found by clicking here.

To get help and support at home, you may want to ask about the early help service. You can contact them directly by clicking here or you can ask somebody in your child’s education setting to support you with this.


Get in touch - tell us what you think

Contact the Portsmouth Send Local Offer to gain help, get more information or to leave feedback about the website.

Get in touch