Chichester Festival Theatre
Chichester Festival Theatre want everyone to be able to access and enjoy live entertainment, drama, music and dance. They are committed to ensuring that everyone’s needs are met in order to enjoy the best possible experience.
Click here to find information on the website about:
- The Access policy
- The Access List
- Physical access to the building
- Accessible toilets
- Wheelchair users
- Performances for D/deaf people or those with hearing impairments
- Performances for people with visual impairments
- Assistance dogs
- Relaxed performances
- CFT Buddies
- Dementia Friendly theatre
- Further Assistance for those with impaired hearing
Click here for information about the different types of performances and what events/shows are currently available.