Northern Parade School Inclusion Centre – Sensory Impairment
Northern Parade Schools is a school for boys and girls aged from ages 4 – 11 years. It consists of the infant and junior schools which share the same site and are now federated, working together as a virtual primary.
Brief description of what or specialist provision offers:
- Have a Statement of Special Educational Needs or an Education Health and Care Plan.
- In exceptional circumstances a child may be placed at the school whilst a statutory assessment is being completed.
- Require extensive modification of the curriculum and language through which the curriculum is accessed.
- Demonstrate the potential to be included in the mainstream classroom and access the national curriculum with modification and/or differentiation as appropriate.
- Show associated difficulties in learning, social functioning, emotional development, self-confidence, self-esteem, motivation and behaviour.
How do we make sure we provide a quality education for SEND children?
- National standards as monitored through Ofsted Inspections which are available on our website
- Local Authority monitoring of pupil progress.