Brief description of what services your organisation offers
Together, we will help you to look at your skills, goals and interests and work with you to help you find voluntary work, paid work, or maybe you would like to try some work experience. We can support you on your journey, from thinking about what type of work you want to do, through to looking at options and opportunities. Support can be provided to help you to meet employers, complete application forms and attend interviews. When you start work, support can be provided to help you settle in.
Where the service is based
What the organisation provides
- Create a Job Profile to find out what you would like to do and set goals to help you achieve this
- CV Writing
- Assess your training needs and if appropriate refer to training courses
- Help you to apply for voluntary work, arrange work experience and apply for jobs
- Support you at interviews
- Introduce you to employers and advocate for you if needed
- Travel training to work
- Support when you first start
Who can access the service?
The service is available to people who are;
- 18 years old and over
- Have been diagnosed with having either a Learning Disability or Autism
- Live in the Portsmouth postcode areas; PO1, PO2, PO3, PO4, PO5, PO6
How can this service be accessed?
You will need to complete a referral form, please speak to your Social Worker about being referred to us.
How and who to make a complaint to
Contact either Becky Servis or Annabelle Sharp on
Tel: 023 9279 4365