Understanding your child’s behaviour (0-5 years)
It is common for some young children to have challenging behaviour, particularly if they have additional needs. This online workshop will explore some of the issues around behaviour and will help you to:
• Gain a better understanding of why children behave the way they do.
• Identify the triggers for a child’s behaviour.
• Learn ways to handle difficult situations in a calm, stress-free manner.
• Look at ways of supporting and encouraging your child.
• Discuss strategies that might help.
• Find out how to get further support and help.
To reserve your place, please book using the link: