The Rainbow Centre for Conductive Education
Address: The Rainbow Centre for Conductive Education, The Bradbury Building Palmerston Drive Fareham Hants PO14 1BJ
SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL NEEDS AND DISABILITIES (SEND) LOCAL OFFER
- How does the early years setting know if children need extra help and what should I do if I think my child may have special educational needs or disabilities?
- How will early years setting staff support my child/young person?
- How will the curriculum at your education setting be matched to my child?
- How will both you and I know how my child/young person is doing and how will you help me to support my child/young person's learning?
- What support will there be for my child/young person's overall wellbeing?
- What specialist services and expertise are available at or accessed by your education setting?
- What training are the staff supporting children and young people with SEN and Disabilities had or are having?
- How will my child/young person be included in activities including trips run by your setting?
- How accessible is your education setting? (indoors and outdoors)
- How will the education setting prepare and support my child/young person to join the education setting, transfer to a new setting and or the next education stage and life?
- How are the education setting resources allocated and matched to children and young people's Special Educational Needs and Disabilities?
- How is the decision made about what type and how much support my child/young person will receive?
- How are parents/young people currently involved in your education setting? How can I be involved?
- Who can I contact for further information?
Tel: 01329 289 500
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.rainbowcentre.org/
Tel: 01329 289500 Email: email@example.com